Pages

5.3.11

Saturday: Off to the 'gong.

Uncharacteristically, I did something on a Saturday. Met up with friends and road-tripped it to Wollongong.

Firstly, my shoes for the day:

And my breakfast:
Meatball roll. $4.00. From the bakery across from Cabramatta station.
Horrible picture. I know. XD

Okay. Now actual pictures of Wollongong. It was a pretty cold and windy day. There were some patches of sunshine that made its way through the clouds but mostly it was cold, windy and wet. Though that didn't stop us from traipsing up from South Wollongong beach up to North Wollongong beach and back again. Stopping every once in a while to play with the water and look at rockpools.

Chicken schitznel and chips. $7.00 from that chicken shop on the corner of Crown Street and Harbour Street, Wollongong. Opposite Win Stadium. Really large portions!
 
And - bonus - ensaymada (pastry of Spanish origin) that was waiting for me on the kitchen counter when I arrived home.


'Twas a good day. Now very, very sleepy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment