Pages

30.3.11

Script Frenzy

I decided to take part. I failed at NaNoWriMo last year. I thought I'd redeem myself with writing 100 pages in 30 days in April for Script Frenzy.

What is Script Frenzy?

Script Frenzy in a Nutshell
The Challenge 
Write 100 pages of original scripted material in the 30 days of April. (Screenplays, stage plays, TV shows, short films, and graphic novels are all welcome.)
When 
April 1-30
Cost 
Free. We run on donations.
Who 
Everyone (worldwide) is welcome. No experience required
Even though I know I'll be busy with uni work, I know that I have 2 weeks off from uni in the middle of April. Plenty of time. I like to write. I used to write a lot. I never finished anything, which is probably one of my great weaknesses and probably says a lot about me. I'm going to give it a go. I already have an idea about what I'm going to write. I wrote the same story in my undergrad degree but I think I'm in a better place to write it now. Same idea but starting from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment