Pages

3.9.11

It's been a while

and I haven't updated due to sheer laziness.

And now that I have a whole bunch of things to read and assignments, I'm procrastinating by blogging.

A group of my friends and I got tickets to the K-Pop Concert in November. We'll be sitting in VIP seating. We didn't think the standing/mosh pit looking area was for us. And I don't really want to stand for that long! By the row letter I don't think we're that close to the stage. Definitely not front row but it's still closer than I suppose the other tickets. Can't believe I spent $289 on it. I don't really know the groups all that well. XD

If you've been watching the Korean variety show I Am A Singer, some of the singers of that show are coming down to Melbourne and doing a show at the Sidney Music Myer bowl on 12th October. I don't have a source or link to it. My friend who is a massive fan of that show found the info. A group of my friends want to head down to Melbourne for it and then stay for the weekend. I'm tempted to go but, oh, money. Haven't been to Melbourne for a couple of years and it's so fun to go with a whole bunch of friends. Ah, so tempting!

Yesterday, I headed off to Downing Centre to see my tutor cross-examine a witness. I felt so out of place dressed so casually in this building full of suits. Firstly, I had no idea what room he'd be in. It's just by sheer chance that I even figured out where he was. My friend and I saw a couple of traffic matters. We took too long a lunch and thought we missed seeing our tutor in action. By chance, we wandered and looked for another open court to sit in and he was in there. We missed most of it but at least got to see the cross-examination of one witness. And in his arguments he mentioned things that I now know! I couldn't believe that I was seeing stuff taught in the classroom in practice. Gave everything we've been studying a lot more context. I was slightly more motivated. But that was yesterday. At the moment, I'm a bit, meh. Damn, self.

And now, some photos:

THURSDAY



Sukiyaki don from Sakae on Liverpool Street. We had wandered around for ages and were so hungry. The first Japanese restaurant we went to was full and had a 15 minute wait. But we were starving. All I had eaten that day was coffee and that's not even a food. It's been a long time since I've had donburi and miso soup. It was so so good on a somewhat cold night.


And don't forget the beer.!

FRIDAY




Ramen from Ajisen Ramen on Liverpool Street. This is where I had my long lunch. We were trying to figure out what time we had to go back. Then we got paranoid and ate our food pretty fast. So, did not get the chance to properly enjoy my gyoza ramen. :(



I went to Kinokuniya yesterday and oh, so many things I wanted to buy! There is a sale that ends today. 20% off books and there's some other discounts on stationery as well. I was so surprised to see this, Nippon no Arashi there. My friend bought it for me and I owe her. I haven't even known her for that long and she bought it for me. It was priced at $23.88 but with the discount it was $19.10. So yays. I've flicked through it so far but the size of it is so cute. I just find the size and look of it cute. :) So many Japanese magazines I wanted to buy. Magazines with free bags or with Kis-My-Ft2 or Ikemen desu ne cast on the cover.

Things I'm looking forward to this week: sleepover on Thursday night! It's mid-sem break for UNSW students. I'm not a UNSW-er anymore but I have Thursday and Friday free so yay!

Also, Doctor Who "Let's Kill Hitler" on ABC1 7:31pm tonight, if you still haven't seen it!

Okay, that was sufficient time wasted. Back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment