Pages

10.5.13

Bo 7 Mon Thanh Tam, Market City

After reading this very infromative post on the wonderful food blog Noodlies, where this food court pho was described as the best pho in Sydney.

Untitled

I had time to kill before I had to do something at uni so I stumbled across the road and decided to try it out. And I'm so glad I did. It was amazing. And the best part was the broth. Usually with pho the broth is okay. Nothing especially exciting or amazing but this broth was so good. It was broth that I actually wanted to drink. And if I wasn't so terribly full I would have drunk it all. So yes, try this.

  • Find Bo 7 Mon Thanh Tam at Store F3.13A Level 3, Market City, 9-13 Hay Street, Haymarket NSW 2000.
Bò 7 món Thanh Tam - Market City Food Court on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment