Pages

19.6.13

We're going to Brazil! #gosocceroos

I don't know if you can tell but I'm super excited about this! Last night I got to see the Australia v Iraq game at ANZ Stadium. I don't know football terminology so my friend was kindly pointing out what had happened and why everyone was clapping (i.e. corners, feigning injury then getting straight back onto the field, calling for the whistle).

We had General Admission tickets and we could sit anywhere. We arrived just before 7:30pm because of horrible packed train. It had been raining beforehand so there was a section of empty seats close to the ground that were empty just because they were wet and that's where we sat. Right behind the goal. I loved going and I totally want to see them play again. Tim Cahill. Schwarzer. Lucas Neill. I wish I had a job so I could book tickets to Brazil. ALSO, that Peter Allen "I Go to Rio" song was the PERFECT SONG CHOICE at full-time. I loved the elation when Kennedy scored and everyone did the whole stacks-on thing. And then the team on the side shoulder-to-shoulder while waiting for full-time to be called and the running onto the field. AND I saw on FoxSports later at a pub that Tim Cahill piggybacked by Holger. THE ADORBS. IT NEEDS TO BE GIF'D. SHOW ME VIDEO!

Anyhoo, some low quality photos from my phone and BONUS TIM CAHILL from Customs House earlier today!!!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And handsome Tim Cahill!

TIM CAHILL IS MY NEW FAVOURITE THING
TIM CAHILL IS MY NEW FAVOURITE THING

I arrived at Customs House just before 12:30 (it started at noon) and there was still a bunch of people there and I couldn't squeeze to the front so had to hold up my camera up high which is still pretty short for me because I'm short. I was pretty close and saw him in real life through the people in front of me. He's so cute and so nice!

BONUS TIM CAHILL EXPRESSWAY!

TIM CAHILL IS MY NEW FAVOURITE THING

SO YAY! BRAZIL 2014! So glad I went to the game despite being rain-soaked all over! Still so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment