Pages

16.7.13

La Rosa Bar & Pizza

So my trip to this Italian restaurant was 2 months ago, after I was admitted as a lawyer. I had made a reservation for 1pm because I wasn't sure how long or short the Admission Ceremony would be. On the morning of my reservation they called me to confirm, which was nice. I then called them back to change the time of my reservation to 12:30. Already, I was kinda impressed by the thoughtfulness of the first call and then being accommodating to me changing my reservation.

Untitled
Untitled

One of the things I've always wanted to find in the city is good pizza. Like, I'm in love with the idea of the giant slices of American pizza. Anyway, this was pretty good pizza. I don't even eat Pizza Hut or Dominos anymore. I call Crust and that's pretty expensive for home delivered pizza so it's not an everyday thing.

I also had Peroni beer for the first time. That is NICE.

Untitled

And since I'm a bad food blogger (something I explained to an acquaintance of mine who is like a proper food blogger), I forget what I ordered so enjoy the delicious-looking photos.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I think it's a pretty good Italian place right in the middle of Pitt Street mall, in The Strand in fact. The restaurant has a nice vibe and I'm totally going to revisit for more pizza.

  • Find La Rosa Bar & Pizza at Shop 133, Level 2 The Strand Arcade, 193 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
La Rosa Bar and Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment