Pages

27.1.20

2020 update

I feel like every year I say I'll blog more but then I don't. I think Twitter and Instagram have kind of made long form blogging redundant, which is a shame. For me, I have lost the art of writing because of the lack of long form writing in everyday life. I've also lost my attention span so I don't even concentrate on long reads or blog posts that I actually want to read.

Anyway, I was going to just set all the posts to private. The photos on this blog are hosted on flickr and flickr, if you don't have a paid pro account, limits the total number of free photos you can upload. I have been paying monthly for the pro account because I thought that my photos on this blog would disappear without it. So far though it seems okay. I mean, if the images start to disappear I'm just going to set them to private. The posts are years old and the information is not current. This reminds me of all the photos I've lost when uploading to photobucket or twitpic. Like, they're gone. I imagine they're on the old mobile phones I have but I don't even know for sure. So that's an update. I do want to blog more. Time will tell if it's here or somewhere else. New year, new me, is what I tell myself every year. lolz.

Happy 2020!

x L

No comments:

Post a Comment