Pages

2.1.13

2012 - Where have you gone?

I've been a lazy blogger this year. But at least I blogged every month. So that's something. My memory of this year is hazy. I've been watching various news programs and their end of year montages. I keep thinking that everything happened so long ago. The first half of this year is a total blank.

Also, once again I failed the Project 365 which is where you take a photo a day. I gots lazy.

JANUARY

Summer school. I had summer school over the 2011-2012 summer and it's all a blur.
Celebrated a friend's belated birthday at Nakashima in the Rocks.

Sashimi and sushi
Soft-shell crab salad

Hang out with friends and then summer school drifted to an end. My past couple of summers have been like that. Boo, summer school, boo.

FEBRUARY

I was uber jealous of friends away overseas. So jealous. So I ate my feelings.

Untitled
Untitled
054/366
060/366

And some stuff my friends brought back from overseas for me. So jealous.

Untitled

MARCH

Arashi Wild At Heart PV leaked!

063/366

Back to uni. Final semester. And as always, good intentions never come to fruition and I was a lazy law student.

Lots of dinners out with friends. Seems our Friday Night Dinners returned for a short while.

Untitled

APRIL

My birthday month! Yays!

Untitled

And let's be real. I don't remember much of my birthday! Turned a quarter-century old! Eep!

MAY

Vivid Sydney this month!

Untitled

JUNE

Friends came back from Taiwan to visit! Drunken night out at Kobow, as per usual. And a friend leaving to go back to Malaysia. *sadface*

Untitled
Untitled

And exams and family emergency trip to the hospital and getting sick before exams. I wish I wasn't sick. I was just dying through that last exam. With only one soggy tissue for the 2 hour exam. *cries*

JULY

This month was birthday outings and food and food and doing last things before people left to go to South Korea in August. Like Bondi beach.

Untitled

AUGUST

The month of farewells! Everyone leaving for South Korea to teach English. And thus continued the sight seeing of Sydney. On a ferry ...

Untitled

And that friend from Malaysia came back for her grad ceremony! No photo of her but look, the UNSW Library Lawn!

Untitled

SEPTEMBER

Quiet month. Another month of doing nothing as I slowly looked for a placement. But a trip to the MCA and being all arty.

Untitled

OCTOBER

Sugar hits at the Shangri-La! A post that got a hundreds on views on here, by the way. Ha.

Untitled

And I volunteered for Pink Ribbon Day for the first time! And also did some pre-festival volunteering for the Japan Film Festival and met some really awesome people!

NOVEMBER

Finished reading The Fault In Our Stars. One of the few books I finish in 2012. Volunteered at the Japanese Film Festival and got my first work experience placement and my Ls. I felt really accomplished this month. And busy, which is good.

Untitled

DECEMBER

Changed placement positions and was and am volunteering full time. I shall be done with my work experience by April. SO YAYS! ALSO, CHRISTMAS. My most favourite time of year. Listening to Christmas carols all day on my iPod.

Untitled

Les Miserables premiere on Pitt Street too!

Untitled

Watched Samsara, which was pretty amazing and made me want to travel the world!

Then the long, slow wait in the days between Christmas and New Year's.

And now here we are in 2013! And I finally got this rather not-quite-wordy post done!

The only New Year's Resolution I've made is basically to do what I say I'm going to do. Otherwise, it's just a waste of words, isn't it? XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND YAY 2013! SUCKS TO BE YOU, MAYANS! *jks*

No comments:

Post a Comment