Pages

20.2.22

2022 update

I thought on this lazy Sunday afternoon I would find time to post, what looks to be now, my yearly update.

Last we left it was June and we had entered what was to be a months long lockdown in Sydney. We've come through it for better or worse. My family and I were fine, and honestly I didn't mind being at home so much. I read at lot. Was on TikTok a lot. I had a lot time to think but then not put any of that thinking into practice.

I'll never have that kind of "time off", for lack of a better phrase, again. And hopefully if I ever it not be because of a pandemic. 

I wish I had been more productive. Or saved money. Or completed something. I know that we're not living in ordinary times. We shouldn't have to be productive. Just sometimes I feel time is slipping away. Essentially 2 years have gone by where nothing, for me, has changed. Partly because of the pandemic and just, I don't, me and my inability to not procrastinate. 

It's so strange to be in 2022 and still be the same. 

So as we near the end of February (where did that come from?) I want to remind myself to just move forward. Even if it's just one step.

Also, another reason for this random life update. I have been loving all the study with me or desk inspo reels/ TikToks/vlogs. I have bought (probs not the best but it's cute) a mechanical keyboard and I just wanted to type something. 

Stay safe!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment