Pages

27.11.11

In the zone

So, my friend surprised me with unexpected Sexy Zone CDs. I already purchased two which is still in the process of being delivered because I chose the cheapest shipping option. They all come with posters so and the end of it I will have four of the same posters. XD

Sexy Zone are a new group from Johnny and Associates. They're quite young. They range in age from 11 to 17. I got lots of teasing last night when I got these. It wouldn't be quite so bad if their group name wasn't Sexy Zone.

Anyhoo, these are my early Christmas presents. So unexpected. I like getting unexpected gifts. XD






Also, making other people watch "Sexy Zone" PV XD



and random Kis-My-Ft2's "Everybody Go" at SM karaoke.



Holiday for a week-ish before summer school starts. Hope I passed all my subject otherwise it kinda throws next year off its kilter.

No comments:

Post a Comment