Pages

20.7.11

2011 K-Pop Music Fest is confirmed!

Image from http://www.jkent.com.au/kpop2011.

My friends have said that tickets range from $80 - $300. That's not confirmed, just rumours. $300 is for VIP or something. My friends and I have decided to get the best/most expensive ones because who knows when this will happen again?

I still maintain that ANZ Stadium is too large a venue for this. They won't fill up the stands. Probably would have seating on the ground. Perhaps people from interstate and possibly overseas will come to this. I do wonder about numbers though. Because Australian KPop fans on the internet are not indicative of real world numbers - if that makes any sense. XDD

I don't know a lot of their songs. I listen to Arashi most of the time. XDD Oh, Arashi, please come to Australia one day. XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment