Pages

14.5.11

Because I'm on a Justice Crew kick ...


I kept hearing Justice Crew's song "Dance With Me" on the radio and I caught it on Eclipse Music TV a while ago and I just love it now. I didn't watch them when they were on Australia's Got Talent although I was aware of all the hype and buzz about them. I remember that they were trending on twitter at one point.

The whole point of this post is that this song is awesome. The music video is awesome. They're cute and they take their shirts off! AND they're going to be partaking in the Streets Alive and Parade at the Blacktown Fiesta on SATURDAY 28 MAY. They're scheduled to hit the main stage at 12:10pm.
"Justice Crew will have an official merchandise stall on the day, located at the Village Green - Campbell Street, and will be signing autographs and taking photos with their fans from 12.30-1.30pm.

WHEN: Saturday 28 May
WHERE: Stage 1 - Cnr Main St and Campbell St
TIME: 12.10pm
COST: Free - no booking required
ENQUIRIES: 9839 6000"
TOTALLY GOING.

No comments:

Post a Comment